Featured Image via
The president elect of USA, Donald Trump has been grabbing headlines since mid 2014 when he started his campaign of the candidacy for the President of the USA. His daughter, Ivanka Trump is no different than him. She has become a public face in the election phase. Known to everyone as ‘Donald Trump’s daughter’, she has got song achievements under her own belt too. She had carved a path for herself by her own efforts.
She has been a model and worked in the TV industry. She is a successful entrepreneur too. She has always spent her life in the eye of the public. Ivanka and her husband had a big role to play in Donald Trump’s campaign. They helped crucially during Trump’s entire campaign and that effort paid off. She had also spoken for her father during the entire campaign.
Here are the facts about that woman who helped her father conquer the biggest economy in the world.
1. She is the head of real estate and hotel management initiatives of Trump organisation. A big business to handle.
2. She went to Georgetown University and then transferred to University of Pennsylvania. She went to summa cum laude for B.S. in economics.
3. At the age of 15, she hosted Miss Teen USA Pageant. Donald Trump was the executive producer.
4. Her modelling debut was in Elle and Glamour. She was good at it.
5. She also worked as a diamond designer. She did it after her graduation.
6. She designed her line of clothing, handbags and shoes. She’s too much talented.
7. Her modelling career started in 1997. She was the cover girl for ‘seventeen’.
8. She is married to real estate developer, Jared Kushner. She has three kids with him.
9. She has walked the fashion runways for Versace, Marc Bouwer and Thierry Mugler. These are big companies.
10. She has been associated with Tommy Hilfiger and Sassoon Jeans. Big brands again.
11. She featured on the covers of famous magazines like Forbes, Golf Magazine, Avenue Magazine, Elle Mexico. She is truly a great person.
12. She is an author too. She released her memoir in 2009 titled The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life.
13. She dated both Bingo Gubelmann and Jared Kushner. Big people!
14. She always grew in spotlight. She is famous forever.
15. Ivanka was given a transformed version of her mother’s name. Her mother was Ivana.
16. Her parents divorced while she was 10. She was constantly asked about this.
17. She opted out of modelling after high school. She even wrote that models were “the meanest, cattiest, bitchiest girls on the planet”.
18. Along with her brothers, Eric and Donald Jr., she built her own business. She is an executive vice president of development and acquisition for the Trump Organization.
19. She has always been the Trump family booster. She has made them strong.
20. Her parents don’t have good relations with Chelsea Clinton. However, she has pretty good relations with her.
21. Ivanka donated money to Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid. This is amazing.
22. She is related to Vanessa Hayden. She is her sister in law.
23. She along with her husband appeared in Season 4 Episode 6 of Gossip Girl. They portrayed themselves.
24. She has a wealth of $150 million. This is way less than her father but still too much.
25. She was also the part of the documentary ‘Born Rich’. It was produced in 2003.
26. She has always defended Donald Trump.
27. She converted to Judaism before her marriage. All in the name of love.