Being a parent is not easy. To all the kids, it seems easy that being a parent is easy. But the reality is totally contrasting. It takes a hell lot of effort to do what needs to be done by the parents. Juggling between work and their kids’ work, the parents are lost somewhere in between. They don’t have time for themselves. It is a job of incredible joy and the most difficult job, both at the same time. There are a lot of daily struggles in raising a child. But it also has a fun side. The joy you get while being with them is to a different level.
If you have kids, you will definitely relate to these things written below. If you are not a parent, you will leave a laugh at this as well. We have gathered some of the struggles in life of a parent.
Look at the struggles of the bittersweet feeling called parenting.
1. Infants can surprise at any moment. Peeing in your face is one of them.
2. Trying to finish shopping without going to the toys section. This is an achievement in itself.
3. You have to do your work. But you can’t because of your kid.
4. You have to bear their shrieks and screams. You don’t get time in solace.
5. They get wild at times. You need to tackle that as well.
6. You have to schedule everything if both parents are working. Scheduling is the key.
7. The kids get too creative. They ended up in a mess sometimes.
8. They insist on hearing long bedtime stories from you. This is what 90 percent of the kids do.
9. When it’s close to bedtime. That’s when they are at the top of their energy level.
10. You have to tackle their mood swings. This is never easy for any parent.
11. Working parents understand that sleep is an important thing. But do the kids understand? No, they don’t.
12. The bathroom is always out of order. Thanks to the kids.
13. Trying to pretend that you don’t know anything. This happens when your teenage son takes multiple showers in a day.
14. When your child eats a complete soap without you knowing. Thats bad.
15. What’s worse? The child not eating a single vegetable.
16. Your guilt levels always skyrocket. This happens when you can’t give time to your kids out family.
17. They eat with every part of the face. Exclude the mouth.
18. That mess they create if you give them small stool to reach the sink. It creates problems.
19. When you think the kids are playing in the other room. Later you figure out what they are upto.
20. You have to multitask. Do everything you can at one time.
21. They don’t know how difficult is it to clean the walls. But you do.
22. You have to feign interest in their favorite things. This is not easy.
23. You have to ask for help from others at times. This can be embarrassing.
24. When your toddler gets hold of your phone. They create a lot of mess.
25. The ‘me time’ becomes very important. You rarely get that though.
26. They become their own make-up artists. They are bad at that.
27. You have to get up early on weekends for their sports coaching. Sometimes when it’s still dark.
Being a parent is the hardest job. You don’t get anything in return but you still seem to find joy in it.