Since the evolution of mankind there has been very less evolution to the bathrooms we have in our homes. The times are changing. Use every simple and exotic thing you can in your bathroom to make it look perfect. Find some inspiration and bend the rules for a perfect bathroom. Add fragrance and you will feel the vibes. Your bathroom may be small or big but it definitely must look good. Clean bathroom is the prime requirement but design is a big thing. Bold colors, beautiful designs, dark themes or light colours, you can try everything. It’s not about the colors and all but the way your bathroom looks. You should feel the vibes at the place where you do most of your thinking. Say goodbye to boring and monotonous bathrooms. Make it look the best. It should be different from everything you have tried. So try something different.
Look at the Do – it – yourself clever and unconventional ideas for bathroom renovation.
1. This small room looks out of the box. It has dark colors and bold theme.
2. Replace the mirror with board with written thoughts or quotes. What a better to read quotes in the morning?
3. A long cabinet will do fine for your sink. It will also save some space.
4. A beautiful hand carved sink under a golden mirror frame. What a beauty!
5. Paint the wall with chalkboard paint. This looks wonderful.
6. The cabinet works well for a double sink vanity. The soft color adds to the beauty.
7. This small bathroom has some storage space in it as well.
8. Up cycle your old bicycle into a sink. Creative way found.
9. The stock vanity is one hell of a beauty. The mirror adds to it.
10. Give an illusion with glass. Allow to see from one part to another.
11. Hang the plants in bathroom.
12. The cabinet is small but still mighty. This bathroom gives you the positive vibes.
13. The sculptured floor is at its best. The way all the things are put is commendable job.
14. This sliding barn door entrance is an exception. It gives you the feel of forest.
15. What a wonder this is! Only wood can make this much difference.
16. Go for a saturated shade. Small bathrooms are the best for such shades.
17. Don’t know what to do with unused ladder? Paint it and use it as towel hanger.
18. Replace a shower curtain with umbrella. This won’t work with all bathrooms.
19. Go for this. Try this now. Paint your old cabinet.
20. Organise your bathroom a bit better. Also add a splash of different colors.
21. Inject some money and change your dressing table into a custom vanity.
22. Try open shelve. This will make your bathroom appear bigger and save you some space.
23. Minimize the space used by towels. Save some space in the process.
24. Hang artifacts in your bathroom then enjoy the bath.
25. Add stone bathtubs to your bathroom. The bath will be amazing.