Featured Image via
Nobody wants a messy kitchen. A cluttered kitchen makes you feel bad for not doing up your kitchen organizing work. And you feel there is a need improvise your kitchen. It’s certainly not about spending more time in cleaning but the main thing is to organised your kitchen.
There are myriad of obstacles to run into while cooking, whether it is lack of space, missing ingredients or an overabundance of condiments crowding your cabinets. And you want to remove these obstacles as soon as possible. Whatever the size, whatever the space, you just need to maintain your kitchen properly. It must be clean and it must have enough space for you. So we propose some of the best DIY hasks for your kitchen.
So get on work. Modify the heart of your home. Get going.
1. The best way to arrange your knives. This is easy.
2. Use your cabinets for good. You can use a cardboard or magnetic board.
3. Use magnets. Save some space.
4. Use towel racks to hang pot lids. Cabinets used smartly.
5. Keep your Tupperware lids in CD holders. This is a great hack.
6. A good way to store things. Your grains won’t spoil.
7. A chalkboard paint would do fine. It is enough to make your cooking easy.
8. Labels are a great way to organise. You can find things easily.
9. Use unopenable drawers. Add storage. Make life easy.
10. Hang pots and pans from the ceiling. Give yourself more cabinet space.
11. Storing lids made easy. Use curtain rods.
12. Use drawer inserts. Sort utensils, kitchen tools etc.
13. Use wine rack to sort bottles. It is a great life hack.
14. You can sort garlic and onions in a bamboo steamer. Another use for bamboo steamer.
15. Keep your sponge dry and mildew free. Set your sponge at the end of the sink.
16. Clean your stainless steel appliances and sink with mirror cleaner. This will give some amazing shine.
17. Use a microfiber cloth and clean your stainless steel items.
18. Clean the rust on your knives using lemon juice. Prevent the knives from being spotty.
19. Clean your microwave oven using baking soda. Add some water and grease to it.
20. Use a mug to make space for two bowls in a small microwave. A clever way.
21. Recycle the coffee creamer containers. Fill it with snacks.
22. Now this is a clever way to hang a tissue box. Utter intelligence.
23. A pegboard helps. Organise using one.
24. Use every piece of wall. I mean every single piece.
25. Clean your wooden cutting boards with lemon and salt. It needs a quick rinse.
26. Use a carabiner to carry multiple plastic grocery bags. Life made easy.
27. Use a file organizer to store cutting boards. This is easy.