Featured Image via
Mr. Donald John Trump is elected as President of the United States of America. He is a renowned businessman and a TV personality. He will assume office on January 20, 2017. Obama will step down as the president of the United States after serving the term of 4 years twice and hand over oval office to new president.
Talking about the US president elect Donald J. Trump, he is a multi millionaire. He is a real estate tycoon. Here is a look at some bizarre moments of Trump’s victory.
1. It all started in 2010. He ran for the elections before pulling out of the race.
2. He even said that ISIS are his competitors. This is bizarre.
3. During his announcement speech he told his net worth. He said that it was $8,737,540,000.
4. He said that America is a third world country. This is another thing that Trump said.
5. Rudy Giuliani said that Clinton is too stupid to be President. This is a big statement.
6. The number one trend on Twitter was #TrumpWon. This happened minutes after he won.
7. Trump even said that his mic was faulty. It did not sound properly.
8. Trump had lost the first debate. This led to people believing he might lose.
9. This is a reversal of the 2012 elections. There Obama won as per 25% people as compared to Clooney’s 67. Obama eventually went on to win the elections.
10. He will meet Obama. Learning how the White House works?
11. Many people are applying for Canada immigration. The immigration site crashed as the results started coming in.
12. There are a lot of people who are unhappy with Trump winning. This reaction shows it.
13. Nigel Farage says, ‘Trump victory a super-sized Brexit’. This is crazy.
14. Putin celebrated Trump’s day by champagne. This is an amazing stuff.
15. Many people want Michelle Obama to run for President in 2020.
16. Scotland is having fun covering the event. A newspaper said, ‘Aberdeenshire business owner wins presidential election’.
17. The guy who opposed everyone early in his campaign is helping everyone. The heel turns hero.
18. He thanked everyone in his victory speech. Like everyone, even Hillary.
19. He had even criticized Obama during his campaign. That too by quoting Hitler.
20. He used a song too. But it didn’t mean what he thought.
21. He said Mexicans are bringing drugs to US. They are sending rapists as well.
22. He is supposed to be sworn in January. That’s the most bizarre thing for me being a Hillary supporter.