These are some of the worst things that all of us have encountered at some point of time, thinking back of which has definitely made us all giggle at about those funny moments. “Ohh shit, Crap, Bad luck, Not again ….etc.”, are the words we utter when we end up experiencing any of these hacks. Each one of these would recollect the incidences that happened to you in these similar situations. Some of these sound hilarious while some are too embracing to be faced by anyone.
They might not be the worst things but the moment you find yourself in these instances, you feel them intolerable, embarrassing or going on for infinite time period.
Read these 22 absolutely worst things that had happened to you and might happen again in future.
1. Stepping on a chewing gum and getting foot stuck on it is the most yuck thing that can happen. Moreover, it is the toughest job to take it out from the footwear.
2. While walking on the street with a clutch and goggles on the eyes, suddenly you feel something wet in you hairs. As you look up, a pigeon has done a shit on you and washing the hairs again is the freakiest thing that can happen to you.
3. The most hated situation is when you break your sandals exactly at the time you have to walk a great distance. The only option is to hold them in hands and walk confidently.
4. The most embarrassing situation for guys specifically is when someone spots their zip open. The ripping apart of zips in a dress can be extremely disappointing.
5. White outfits look awesome and smart. But the thought of spilling food on it is the most scared one, when you can imagine the yellow stain on shining white wear. Wish Tide could really work the way advertisements hype.
6. Getting an expensive, hot, blood red one-piece from Versace and it gets torn the moment you tried it is the serious setback issue with many shopping freaks.
7. In a hurry, you put the socks and shoes before flanging out the door and soon, recognize that the two socks are of different colors. This surely cannot be a fashion hack.
8. Sharing is good, but when it comes to your sister wearing your new outfit, you would scream to mom to let her not use them.
9. The most painful thing is waxing and eyebrow threading, when you wish to scream out your lungs at the parlor lady but have to sit silently.
10. When you wished your hairs were also smooth and shiny like shown in the advertisements of Livon, but find yourself every morning struggling with the strangles of hair.
11. When you imagine yourself in the new look no less than an actress after the hair-cut, but realize that the lady in parlor has cut a bit shorter than you expected.
12. When early morning you wake up and in front of mirror, you see a pimple on you face, either forehead, cheeks or nose, you would feel like yelling and break the mirror.
13. Lens are the coolest things for the ones wearing geeky spectacles, but the itching they have to experience during some situations like rains or windy climate, makes one feel like throwing them out of the eyes.
14. The most tensed moment is when you come to know your periods have started and you are out of sanitary napkins.
15. Getting the ice-cream from Havmor for all and till you reach home, you are left with nothing.
16. Though everybody loves monsoon, still drying up the drenched books during rain, is the teadiest job for all.
17. When you walk carefully on the wet roads to avoid staining the clothes with muddy water, and a car passes off nearby splashing the muddy water all over you. You feel like suing the person driving the car at that instant.
18. Caught when you are lying and all the excuses are now in vain.
19. When you slip without any cause and all eyes of the crowd turn to you, is the most awkward situation.
20. Babies are damn cute and who would not love cuddling with them. As the baby happily comes into your lap, you kind of feel cherished but the same moment when you feel the warm wetness, you just had wished the baby was not on you.
21. When we are travelling out and the battery of the phone is 5% and we know it is soon going to be switched off, it is going to be the most restless moment of our lives.
22. In middle of our writing, when the pencil breaks its tip or a pen gets over, it is the most annoying thing.