Mi Note 2 is the smartphone launched by Xiaomi in October 2016.
2. The phone is having a touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
3. The dimensions of the smartphone are 156.20 x 77.30 x 7.60.
4. The phone weighs 166.0 g.
5. The battery of the phone is removable and its capacity is 4070mAh.
6. The phone is powered with quad-core processor which is Qualcomm Snapdragon 821.
7. The phone supports 4GB of RAM.
8. There is an internal storage of 64GB and there is no external storage supported by the phone.
9. The operating system supported by the smartphone is android, v6.0, i.e., marshmallow.
10. The phone have a rear camera of 22.56 megapixel, front camera of 8 megapixel and also supports flash.
11. The phone has magnetometer, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, barometer and temperature sensor.
12. The smartphone does not have FM.
13. The smartphone has headphone support of 3.5 mm.
14. The smartphone supports dual-sim, both of which supports GSM/CDMA, 3G , 4G/LTE and 4G (band 40 in india).
15. The first sim slot accepts nano-sim.
16. The network connectivity supported by the smartphone is via wifi, bluetooth v4.20, NFC and infra-red.
17. There is no USB OTG supported by the smartphone.
18. The features which the smartphone have are 1/2.6″ sensor size, 1 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
19. The messaging could be done by the phone via SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM.
20. The phone comes in two colors Glacial Silver, Piano Black.
Featured Image via