Pokemon Go has been in the news since its release. It is wonderful and the people are going crazy over it. But it was saddening that this game led to several accidents. This was a problematic fact that people kept looking at the screen whenever they went outside in search of the Pokemons. Nintendo, Pokemon Go developers, however, said that they would soon come with a device to avoid such mishaps and they kept their promise. They launched their new wearable Pokemon Go Plus. It connects easily and helps you in various other things that you’ll get to know as you read further.
It will change the way you play Pokemon Go. You don’t even have to look at the screen all the time. It uses different signals and lights to notify you about what’s going on in the game.
Look what Pokemon Go Plus is all about.
1. Pokemon Go Plus is worth $34.99. It is costly but the crazy trainers won’t care.
2. It connects over bluetooth to your Android or iOS phone. It uses very less energy.
3. It resembles a Pokeball Google Maps pin. It tells the game’s combination of Pokemon and real world travel.
4. It can be worn as a pin or can be used with provided bracelet band. It is easy to wear.
5. Pokemon Go Plus can also be used to track egg hatching steps. This is great.
6. The company hadn’t expected the game to be so popular. However, now it is capitalising on whatever it did.
7. Nintendo did not expect this much sale. It has to do its calculations again.
8. The good thing is that it works with both iOS and Android. And there is no problem while connecting them.
9. If you are near a Poke Stop or a wild Pokemon, the notification LED will blink. Also the phone will vibrate.
10. If your encounter worked out, plus will vibrate thrice. Then it will flash various colours to celebrate the happy moment.
11. In case you lose, it will vibrate once. Then it will flash the red colour showing the loss.
12. Since the wearable tracks the distance, you don’t need to keep your screens on to track distance. You can rely on the plus.
13. Battle with the ‘plus’ is much faster than Pokemon Go. A faster gaming experience.
14. It can also track a Pokemon Buddy’s walk. This wasn’t mentioned in the ads.
15. Sometimes the bluetooth connection is interrupted.
16. You can’t connect two devices to a single Pokemon Go Plus. You will have to unpair the first connection to connect the other.
17. To attach and detach the strap, you need a screwdriver. Hard work!! Man
18. Pokemon Go will only use standard Pokeballs.
19. Pokemon Go was officially launched in September 16. This is 2 months after it was teased.