Adolf Hitler was the leader of the national socialist German workers party commonly referred to as the Nazi party. He was the chancellor of Germany and dictator of Nazi Germany. He was a decorated veteran of World war one. He even got Iron Cross for his service in World War one for the Bavarian army which fought alongside of German. As a Dictator of German he initiated the WW-II. His anti Jewish Thought lead to the death of 50-70 million people. He even revamped Germany economy from the “Great Depression “after the World War I. As like many Germans, Hitler also hated the Jews and thought Jews back stabbed the Germans in World War I. He ordered mass executions against Jews. He dreamed a home land country for ethnic Germans without Jews.
1. He was not original German. Despite becoming the dictator of Germany, Hitler was not born there. Hitler was born in Braunau am inn, Austria on April 20, 1889. He was born as German speaking Austrian.
2. Hilter’s parents were Alois Hitler and Anna Hitler. Hitler’s father, Alois was in his third marriage and 51 years old when Hitler was born.
3. Throughout his youth, Hilter dreamed of becoming an artist. He applied twice to the Vienna Academy of Arts (once in 1907 and again in 1908) but was denied entrance both times.
4. Hitler never used any kind of cologne of scents on his body.
5. To earn a good name among international community, he arranged Olympics in Germany . He spend a huge amount and man power on Berlin Olympics . For his effort and interest on the Berlin Olympics. He was voted as “Man of the year “ By Times magazine in 1938.
6. In November 1923, a Hitler’s attempt to take over the German government through a coup, called the beer Hall Putsch. This coup was defeated and he was imprisoned. In the prison he wrote his biography “ Mein kampf “ .
7. Hitler is his family surname. Adolf means “Holy wolf”. His young age nick name is “Adi”.
8. Hitler worked as a spy (intelligent officer) for German army after World war one. He was assigned to infiltrate German Workers Party. In that mission he was attracted to DAP’s leader Anton Drexler. He was very much impressed by his anti Marxist ideology.
9. In march 1938, Hitler added Austria into Germany without firing a single shot.
10. Almost every night, he watched a movie in his private movie theatre and he especially loved Jewish comedies.
11. He was a vegetarian and had many food tasters as prisoners. He was also once poisoned by his cook and two of his tasters died in that.
12. On July 20,1944, Hitler survived an assassination attempt with small injuries and temporary hearing loss.
13. After his mother’s death in 1908, Hitler spent 4 years living on the streets of Vienna, Selling postcards to make his living.
14. He survived roughly three times from the death in World war I.
15. He was an excellent orator of 20th century. He used pre constructed poses on his speech. He used high tempo in his speeches. He used his personnel dressing table to do his rehearsals.
16. Hitler suffered from half a dozen diseases “Irritable bowel syndrome, skin lesions irregular heartbeat, Parkinson. etc.,” Researchers were telling these diseases made his digestion slow and hence he changed his diet into vegetarian.
17. His body was disrespected by soviet forces.
On April 30, 1945, Hitler and his new wed wife Eva committed suicide along with her shepherd dog. Hitler shot himself, Eva had a cyanide pill. Hitler body was recovered by soviet force and disrespected. They burned it by pouring petrol. His body remains were collected and send to Moscow.