GIF basically means Graphics Interchange Format. GIF is a bitmap image format developed by US based software writer Steve Wilhite. It was developed in 1987 and had been making the world go crazy since.
We live in an era we have everything to have fun and pass time. GIFs and videos are amazing ways to do it the right way. This is fun. It has a big range of colours for each and every frame. GIFs are compressed using lossless data compression technology to reduce file size without sacrificing the quality of visual quality. The first GIF was a black and white one. It had a transparent background and it has come a long way since its inception. In 2012, GIF was added as a verb in the dictionary. It was once voted as ‘word of the year’.
All the people ask what are the funniest GIFs.
Here is your question answered.
1. That moment. ‘Hey, hey, ohh.’
2. That moment when physics spoils all your fun. Vacuum into the face.
3. This is what happens when your shot backfires. Straight in the eye.
4. Wait for few seconds. Then look at the dog. The way it runs.
5. A hidden cat smacks the other cat. And the cat fight begins.
6. That time when you try hit a pinata. But fate has something in store for you.
7. How does it feel when a watermelon hits your face. Smack!!
8. Cats are hilarious. This one is ni different.
9. Is he hitting himself or the opponent? Utter confusion here.
10. A hilarious beer fail at the ATM. This man must be so ashamed.
11. The wrong guy moment. No words to explain.
12. O man! This was nasty. This must have added fuel to his fire.
13. This is how you empty the dustbins. Throw the waste on the road.
14. A high jump fail. She fell at the wrong place.
15. This man is not old. It’s just that his hair have turned grey.
16. Talking of animal GIFs, this is the best. What a throw!
17. A high five to the face. Bammm… That must have hit hard.
GIFs are pretty amazing and hilarious. This is too much fun. Watching them makes you go crazy.