Fridge is a common word used for refrigerator. Refrigerator is a popular household appliance found in almost all houses, which is used for food storage in low temperature. Refrigerator was invented by Oliver Evans in 1805, on the theory of keeping temperature low using vapor. They come in two categories, that are commercial and domestic. There are three types of refrigerators, i.e., Bottom Freezer, Side-by-side and Built-in refrigerators. Fridges are used in households to keep the food and beverage at low temperature to store them for longer time without any harm.
1. Have baskets for things.
2. Try labeling the baskets.
3. Label the racks of the door.
4. Use mats for the racks of the fridge, helps in easy cleaning.
5. Use jars to keep the salad fresh.
6. Keep bacon saver in the fridge.
7. Give kids a game, and that is to clean the fridge.
8. Keep information about the things in the fridge on the fridge-door.
9. Regularly check for the items kept in the fridge.
10. Use horizontal racks for the wine bottles.
11. Use binder-clip for the bottles.
12. Magazine keeper could be used as racks in the fridge.
13. A box could be for the things to be consumed first.
14. Use transparent containers to fill the cut-up vegetables.
15. Take a picture of your fridge when going for grocery shopping, in order to avoid confusion.
feature image via