Featured Image via
Lost Odyssey is a Japanese role-playing video game. It was developed by Feelplus and Mistwalker and published in 2007 by Microsoft Game Studios. It features breathtaking visuals and a long adventure made possible only by Xbox.
Lost Odyssey is basically a story of Kaim who lived more than 1,000 years. He neither knows about his past nor his future. Some characters join him throughout his journey to discover their complicated past and destiny. Players witness that he has lived many generations, becomes part of families and falls in and out of love. He faces all of the conflicts that arise. His struggles are set in a world that is on the edge of a “mystical industrial revolution” where the human race has attained dark powers. His past experiences are known from “A Thousand Years of Dreams”where each story is presented in a different style and is different from the next one!
Let’s know some of the interesting things about Lost Odyssey Xbox Game!
1. There is absolutely no penalty for changing any or all gear mid-combat.
2. While playing, explore the more you can! Level up as much as possible until you hit the ‘cap’ for that area.
3. The game has recommended level if you complete a battle and you’ll get 1 or 2 experience points
4. Check everywhere in an area before you go to the boss because the early ones usually have something for fighting
5. There’s no point in grinding, no missables because there’re all purchasable at an auction house later in the game and remember to keep everyone fairly equally levelled
6. It’s possible to miss the spells Shieldus andBarricadus, so it’s best to purchase them immediately as soon as you can
7. When you progress to a new era of the game, you gain levels very quickly.
8. You gain skill points after every battle so while you’re not going to grind forlevel you might want to take some time to gain skills.
9. You can switch equipment in battle if necessary. Non-Immortal characters gain skills from equipping items.
10. Most enemies in the game are either of earth, fire, wind or water type.
11. Among the four element types, the category of strong element is: Water > Earth > Wind > Fire > Water
12. The abilities that give immortals more ability slots are always worth the one they take up.
13. Little silver guys that dance are worth of experience and if you don’t feel like grinding or want to breeze through parts of the game, you can easily level a good extra 30 levels.
14. The easiest way to kill them early is by Gamble dealing random damage.
15. You will get the spell if you find all the statues that the quest has.
16. If you don’t care about leveling on the silver guys, Gamble is a nice spell to have around.