Green Tea is the healthiest drink on the planet. It is originated in the china. It is the source of antioxidants and nutrients to the body and due to which many health freaks changed their drink habit to Green tea.
But modern clinical research states that green tea has no effect with human vitamin and mineral consumption. Many agencies’ clinical research also confirmed this result. But people do believe green tea helps to improve health in a great level. Trained weight reducing experts and dietitians strongly believes that Green Tea has medicinal values and it helps to reduce weight and helps to stay fit.
It also has traditional values in the China and Japan. World’s the most famous and tastiest Green Tea variants cultivated in the China and Japan only. Japan’s Green tea variant is famous for its Smokey leaf flavor and Chinese’s green tea mostly gives earthy taste or soil smell.
1. Japanese Green tea is prepared by tea leaf to be placed in the steam vapor. Chinese has different method they sundry it.
2. Green tea contains high amount of flavonoids and catechins which are all powerful antioxidants. They repair damaged cells.
3. European Medical Association journal published a report, in which they stated, Green tea has small amount of minerals that are important for the health.
4. They key ingredient in the Green tea is caffeine. Caffeine is a stimulant But Green tea contains less Caffeine than Coffee beans.
5. The Caffeine present in Green tea is not just caffeine same as Coffee beans. They have L-theanine synergistic effects. it helps in the brain function.
6. Mental stability, many neuropsychiatric doctors recommends their patients to drink green tea daily. It helps to stabilize brain and mental state.
7. Green tea believed to have fat burning supplements even though the medical community denies this statement but common people believe green tea reduces belly fat.
8. Green tea helps to mobilize fatty acids from fat tissues and produce more energy by breaking food in the digestion system. So green tea also increases the metabolic rate.
9. In Chinese traditional medicine, Green tea is considered as medicine for cancer as it reduces the uncontrolled growth of cells.
10. Don’t add milk to the green tea because milk reduces anti oxidant property of the tea.
11. Bioactive compounds in the green tea helps to develop neurons in brain. So Green tea may reduce the risk of Alzheimer and Parkinson disease.
12. Green Tea have anti bacterias and anti viral capabilities so it can be used as a medicine for fevers.
13. Green Tea with mint leaf eradicate mouth odor problems and it can give fresh mouth smell.
14. Green Tea improves blood flow by increasing heart function. Green tea drinkers have up to 31% lower risk of cardiovascular disease than non green tea user.
15. It has anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties which helps to stay young forever .
Featured Image via