Superstitions is an event that is caused due to some natural changes in the surroundings which no one have any idea of but is considered as some super natural act which is a result of some human action. These supernatural acts happen due to some human actions only which people don’t know or don’t understand, yet consider them as the sign of their wrong or right deed.
Believing the superstitious myths is a trend in India. Indians do have a belief in myth that god is signalling them of their deeds.
Lets catch up some of the myths Indians believe in-
1. Cutting hairs and nails on Saturday brings bad luck.
2. If a black cat crosses you then you must reroute your journey.
3. Avoiding stay at 13th floor of any building, number 13 is considered as unlucky.
4. Number 8 is considered as Shani.
5. Keeping knife under the pillow will shed away the bad dreams.
6. Shaking legs while sitting is known to take away all the wealth.
7. Swiping floors in evening swipes Laxmi out of the house.
8. And then this one, Teen Tigada Kaam Bigada, the trio is unlucky.
9. Eye Twitching, Probably something is going to happen. LOL, there is always something is going to happen.
10. This is hilarious to believe, ‘Crow shit is lucky’. How can any shit bring luck to anyone.
11. It is auspicious to add one rupee coin to any gift item.
12. Flat feet people are considered as unfortunate. As if they are ready to kick anyone hard like football.
13. And there is ‘Buri Nazar’, which can be ignored by putting a dot of ‘kajal’.