Pet is a human companion kept especially for their company and protection, and not for working or livestock. Pets provide physical as well as emotional strength. In their company humans do not feel alone, especially the elderly people who have less social interaction. Pets are vaccinated regularly so that their bacteria does not effect humans. Humans need to take their pets regularly on walk in open air, which also helps in human exercise, fresh air and social interaction.
1.What pet do you need..With which pet you would be comfortable.
2. Do you have enough time for a pet.. in your busy schedule.
3. Can you afford a pet that is in your wishlist.
4. Will you be able to deal with the pet problems that is encountered almost regularly.
5. Is your accommodation suitable to have a pet.
6. Is it a good time to bring a pet to your life.
7. Will you be able to arrange all the essential food supplies the pet needs.
8. What are all the medical care that the pet needs.
9. There must be some home rules for the pets to teach them the appropriate behavior.
10. Can you take all the responsibilities of a pet.
Featured Image via